PittLaunch is an application launcher, that helps you get your work done without any fuss or messing around!
- Fed up of using the Windows 8/10 Start menu?
- Looking to reduce desktop clutter?
- Want all your applications in one place, ready to launch?
Then try PittLaunch for FREE!
Stop getting frustrated looking in endless menus and screens, or trying to find the right icon on your desktop!
Unlike other application launchers/start menu replacements, PittLaunch does not make any changes to your system or get in your way, and can run alongside any existing setup.
Getting started is really easy - drag and drop your items into PittLaunch to create shortcuts, or import your items from the Start menu.
- Place shortcuts for your favourite applications in different categories and tabs.
- For items you don't use as often, you can access them from a classic style Start menu.
- Highly customisable - change backgrounds of tabs, change icons, customise the layout and much more.
- Add shortcuts by dragging and dropping into PittLaunch, or import them from the Start menu.
- Access to system functions, including shutting down your computer and launching your web browser.
Designed for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
Includes full help/documentation, and when you buy PittLaunch you receive 12 months product support, plus updates to any new version of PittLaunch released during that time.
Developed by Simon Pittman
A business owner, book author and software developer based in Aberdeen, Scotland. Simon came up with the idea for PittLaunch after discussions at networking events and seeing disatisfaction over the Start menu and way of launching applications in modern versions of Windows.
What inspired Simon to develop PittLaunch? Read his LinkedIn article to find out more!
Try PittLaunch for free!